Sunday, December 2, 2007

thanksgiving bounty.


20 people. 15 clam limit. 30 minutes. equals a ridiculous razor clam afternoon. sunny skies. no wind. apparently clam guns are for manginas, so i used my paws.
if you're new to this...like me, i guess washington clams (and crabs) are better, bigger...simply because washington has tighter regulations on season and size. discouraging to hear if you live in oregon.
damn, the world population needs a thinning. starting with anyone with the last name: vick, winehouse, romo, mcconaughey, and holtz.
oh and my crackwhore neighbor with all the dogs...although she might already be dead since there was an ambulance at their house last night and someone left on a stretcher.

3 comments:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I would just like to point out that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because - 1) you don't have to buy gifts for people and/or suggest gifts for people to buy you; 2) there is always a lot of food; 3) there are always football and basketball games on tv; 4) it is ok to eat and drink a lot; 5) 4-day weekend (though I worked on Friday); and 6) turkey and beer are two great tastes that taste great together.

Hartman

4 said...

Dude. I got to go clamming. I love that shit. Nice haul. Have you been clamming in Oregon?

michaelgellis said...

never in oregon. but i heard it's not worth a damn. i hear there is another dig this weekend in washington. check my washington links...tacoma paper, i think.