Wednesday, August 22, 2007

and the hits just keep coming...



some beauty quotes are keeping me from killing myself regarding the 24/7 coverage of the most important story on the planet:
from the atlanta NAACP:
"As a society, we should aid in his rehabilitation and welcome a new Michael Vick
back into the community without a permanent loss of his career in football," said R.L. White, president of the NAACP's Atlanta chapter. "We further ask the NFL, Falcons, and the sponsors not to permanently ban Mr. Vick from his ability to bring hours of enjoyment to fans all over this country."
and this one from the always soft spoken stephon 'star'bury:


"We don't say anything about people shooting deers and shooting other animals, you know what I mean? From what I hear, dogfighting is a sport. It's just behind closed doors and I think it's tough that we build Michael Vick up and then we break him down ... I think he fell into a bad situation."

has football season started yet? i think i'm gonna go kill myself by watching those really, really retarded cuba gooding and michael jordan hanes underwear commercials over and over and over. didn't he win an academy award? wow. really? daddy dad camp? he continues to make movies that only my mom pays money to see. was he in 'wild hogs"?

No comments: