Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"there was also blood in several rooms of the house."

ever wonder what happens to idiot surgeons that can't take the "my lips are sutured to some one's ass for the next 4 years since my attending is a giant dick, so i'm gonna be a giant asshole that way he can rail me whenever he wants and i can take out my shitty existence on night nurses that surf the internet all night instead of fix their patients" lifestyle? well, now you know.
"oh you're pissed because i'm calling you at 3am because your patient has a fever?"
"sorry, i forgot you were a freakin' banker."
"oh, you aren't?"
"you're a surgeon?"
"my bad...me an idiot because me didn't go to four years of evil medical school, doctor evil."
"prick."
"no, no...i sad, sick. this patient is sick."
"sorry to bother you. good night."

No comments: