Sunday, May 27, 2007

saturday night love...



sure, sure...amy poehler and i are soulmates, so i'm biased, but i get sick of everyone bagging on this show. critics are never, ever satisfied, and are constantly crying for the glory days of the classics, blah, blah, blah. granted, a lot of the material is slow and run into the ground, i.e. dj dynastyhandbag, all of mya rudolph's singing, anything to do with prince, and endless jimmy fallon cameos, BUT there are always highlights.
this season's gems according to my flawless sense of humor:
macgruber
laser cats
glengarry glenn ross christmas
dick in a box
peyton manning and kids
carrie underwood's legs
chronic of narina
taco town
sofa king
and the lastest greatest....

1 comment:

blahblahblog said...

Amy Poehler is to You what
Bill Hader is to Me. I saw a skit awhile back where he was doing an Italian accent/imitation thing that caused my belly to hurt from all the gigglin' I was doing. I tried to find it on youtube but, no luck. I am convinced he is SNL's next big (as in Eddie Murphy/Bill Murray/Mike Myers/Will Ferrell etc) thing. And to think he's from Oklahoma ?!